Ongoing Social Outreach Programs at St. Joseph Parish
We have created registries to benefit the needs of our outreach programs. You may use the follwing links and have the items sent directly to the parish office. (410 S. Race St. ; Princeton, IN 47670)
- Started in May 2019, our parish shares non-perishable foods and personal products to those in need who visit the blessing box located on our campus.
- Watch the bulletin & Facebook (St. Joseph Princeton Blessing Box) each week for current needs to stock this box which is a blessing to Princeton residents who may be struggling with food insecurity.
- Questions call the parish office at 812-385-2617 and we will get you in contact with Mary Collins, the parish coordinator for the Blessing Box.
Isaiah 1:17 Project
- St. Joe provides 2 meals monthly to 8 foster families in our area.
- Our goal is for parishioners to donate food supplies or cash\grocery card
- Parish youth to prepare then deliver meals to the Isaiah project office for distribution.
- Isaiah 1:17 Project -- Facebook page & website
- Questions - contact Beth Kirsch at 812-385-2617
- A family and pregnancy resource center offering specialized services to those who find themselves in unplanned pregnancies. A Trotter House exists in Evansville and a core team of Gibson County residents are working to bring such services to our county.
- The core team is working to secure a location to lease, and are training volunteers.
- Current needs include monetary donations to this 401(c) 3 organization, and PRAYERS!
- Future needs will include donation of all types of baby items (diapers, wipes, and clothing for infants to stock the onsite mother’s boutique. Furniture is also welcome.
- Mothers and fathers will earn points for attending educational meetings and going to doctors appointments, then the parent can select items from the boutique for their child, using the points earned.
- Once the Gibson County Trotter house is operating, volunteers will be needed in many areas: cleaning facility, stocking shelves, moving furniture to family homes, educational support to walk through learning modules with parents, etc.
- You may follow them on Facebook for up-to-date information.
- Questions call the parish center at 812-385-2617 and we will get you in contact with Judy Hudson, our parish liaison to Trotter House.